A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard.
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design
- Unique external slack adjustment feature
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Protected by US Patent 9,469,157
- Protected by Taiwan Patents M487850, M487851, M502583
- 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell
- 9-T Driver
- Left or right hand drive
- 22.5 oz / 640g
- Click HERE to download the full tech sheet
2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
Female Inbound Axle
Oversized 4130 Chromoly female axle. 14mm non-drive side axle bolt and 3/8" drive side bolt with built-in 14mm adapater. (This configuration is lighter and stronger than a 14mm solid male axle).
- Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)
Complete Wheel Options